Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm Sort of Back... Tentatively, Intermittently and Probably Rather Sporadically

I won't write a lengthy comment on my mood except to say I think it is transitioning into one of "acceptance," whatever that means. Things are still very, very sparse financially and my emotions are right at the surface, ready to spill over on to the first poor unsuspecting person who may inadvertently say just the right word at just the wrong time, but I'm getting used to it even though all those poor unsuspecting people still find it very disconcerting.

Many deep and sincere thanks to those of you who wrote such kind and comforting words in your comments and emails. I cannot express how deeply you have touched me. Thank you for your support.

So, for my first post since my last post I'm not going to share a photo or recipe, I will merely share that when I am done writing this, I am going to go make Bacon Jam. You heard right. Bacon Jam. For the Herbed Cheddar Cheese Biscuits I am going to make to go with it.

To be continued....

3 comments:

Katy ~ said...

Oh my dear I have been thinking of you and am so glad to see you here. Acceptance, don't you just loathe that? Don't you just want to rally and rale against it and fight it to the last? And then, in the end, to find peace (and then perhaps opportunity) one must find acceptance. You shall continue to be in my T&Ps. Hugs.

Proud Italian Cook said...

Hello Terri and welcome back! I'm anxiously awaitng your next post, they both sound amazing and dangerously addictive! See you soon.
Marie

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back..and with bacon to boot!

I Found your blog a while ago when looking for a beerock recipe. I'm from Fresno so I try to keep tabs on you. Glad to read that you are dealing...it's all any of us can do.

K.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...