Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Rainy Morning

I am sipping Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Coffee from my Starbucks mug, coffee that was a gift from my son and daughter-in-law because we don't have a Trader Joe's here.

It's raining, but it's not supposed to continue all day, and it's a little on the cool-ish side.

I finished making my Thanksgiving grocery list and I'll do my shopping this afternoon after I finish volunteering at the Clothes Closet that we're organizing to provide clothing to folks in need.

This afternoon I will make and freeze the Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls to bake on Thanksgiving Day and tomorrow I will bake the Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake for Thanksgiving dessert.

What is everyone else doing to prepare for Thanksgiving Day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can cook a decent turkey (thanks to dry brine), and a pretty wicked stuffing. Will you Fed-Ex me a slice of that cheesecake?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...