Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"How can a society that exists on instant mashed potatoes, packaged cake mixes, frozen dinners, and instant cameras teach patience to its young? "

I would add "Fast Food" to Paul Sweeney's quote. But, that's not the real point of this post. Laziness is my point.

I've been lazy, neglectful, uninspired and even considered deleting my food blog altogether. I haven't posted much recently although I really have been cooking a lot and taking lots of photos. I have stacks of recipes that I've created, adapted or just copied from cookbooks and other blogs, but I haven't posted them. Why? I don't know really. Priorities change, life gets more complicated, time passes so quickly I hardly know what day it is, laziness...or maybe just a combination of all of the above.

Whatever it is, I need to wait until the weekend to get organized and catch my breath. Tomorrow is a long 10-hour work day for me and Friday I work in the morning and Tom and I have a couple of commitments in the afternoon. So, the weekend it must be.

Bottom line, I have decided to make the commitment continue my food blog regularly, even though my readership has declined because of sheer boredom. For that, I am very sorry. But, thank you to those of you who have hung in there waiting for the yummy post that never came. I promise I will do my best to make it more interesting and more yummy.

See you in a couple of days!

1 comment:

Caribbean Dreamer said...

We're hanging with you Terri! Lord knows I've neglected my blog in the past and now I have so many things to blog about and I can't find the time! Blogging should be fun and done when you want to, so hang in there and we'll be anxiously awaiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...