Friday, February 26, 2010

Expired; Bit The Dust; Cash in the Chips; Conclude; Finish; Stop

Yesterday I baked some little muffins, which I will address in another post later today. I measured out all of the ingredients, filled the mini-muffin cups with the batter and put them in the oven. Then I began to put everything away.

You need to know that I am an expiration date fool. If it's expired, it's the matter how good it looks or smells. It's outa here!

What ever possessed me to turn the baking powder can upside down I will never know. But imagine my surprise when I did...

I don't care. I'm still eating those little muffins because Oh. My. God. they were just AWESOME!!

But baking powder is on my shopping list.

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMG, 1998! I hardly ever look at expiration dates. I just keep using the stuff until it's gone! LOL Glad your muffins turned out okay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...