Friday, February 26, 2010

Expired; Bit The Dust; Cash in the Chips; Conclude; Finish; Stop

Yesterday I baked some little muffins, which I will address in another post later today. I measured out all of the ingredients, filled the mini-muffin cups with the batter and put them in the oven. Then I began to put everything away.

You need to know that I am an expiration date fool. If it's expired, it's gone...in the trash...no matter how good it looks or smells. It's outa here!

What ever possessed me to turn the baking powder can upside down I will never know. But imagine my surprise when I did...



I don't care. I'm still eating those little muffins because Oh. My. God. they were just AWESOME!!

But baking powder is on my shopping list.

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMG, 1998! I hardly ever look at expiration dates. I just keep using the stuff until it's gone! LOL Glad your muffins turned out okay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...